The world famous Microsoft set a new revolution with Windows 8. It is a new release of Windows’s Operating System. The OS hit the market on August 1, 2012. It is available for purchase from Oct 26.
Microsoft, with this move expects gaining an upper hand over rivals like Mac and Linux. Preceded by Windows 7, Windows 8 comes with exciting new features.
• The Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, lock screen, notification and cool looking clock. It is updated with Windows store; Microsoft account integration USB 3.0 support feature is useful for quick data transfer.
• New version is also secure and safe. Windows Defender which controls the malware security gives more protection to new version than the previous one. Initially Windows Defender was called as Microsoft Antispyware but it is now updated as an antivirus program.
• It also has the option of searching apps – use files from Start Screen. With the help of new version you can easily refresh and reset you PC with only one click.
• Whatever notebook, PC or tablet you use, you can sync all your personal settings. Microsoft has also come up with new keyboard shortcuts.
• When you log in, you will be taken to Windows Start screen which is like Windows Start button. New Windows start screen is already known to Windows phone users. You can add favorites which is different from the conventional one.
• New version of Task manager is updated with app history, startup, users tab.
• Snap multitasking gives user a chance to interchange two apps back and forth and side-by-side.
• Windows To Go is another option that allows user to copy files, apps, settings, wallpapers and transfer to another Windows 8 computer.
• Windows explorer is nas evoloved to file explorer with a catchy layout with three ribbon panes and additional options like: View, Share, and Home.
New Windows 8 which is user friendly, secured with family security, and built with comforts and commendable boot time is a revolution in the world of OS. If you want to experience this awesome difference, an upgrade is very easy.
You can download it from Microsoft online store. Windows 8 Pro is also available for purchase, and just in case you need small funds transferred immediately, you can try going for payday loans.
About the Guest Author:
My name is Claudia Jack. I am a tech writer from UK. I am into Finance. At present I am focusing on ppi claims. Catch me @financeport.